Ludo Garnier is creative and artistic director in Los Angeles, CA.
With his fabulous, feathered costumes and incredible pageant showstoppers, Ludo Garnier has worked the most prestigious pageants and television competitions in the world. So, it makes sense that he has chosen to bring his design company to the creative cauldron that is Los Angeles.
Born and raised in Belgium, Ludo Garnier worked extensively in Paris before coming to So Cal in 2016. Just some of his recent work before the move includes:
- Costumes Runway Show Finale, Top Model Belgium 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Costumes TV Show Belgium's Got Talent 2012
- National Costume Miss Universe Contest 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
-Costumes Runway TV show Miss Belgium 2014, 2015 & 2016
- National Costume Miss Europe Contest 2015
-National Costume Miss World Contest 2015 & 2016
National Costume Miss Grand International Contest 2016
- National Costume Miss International Contest 2016
- National Costume Miss Heritage Global Contest 2016
- Featured Designer for Finale Miss Europe Continental (Belgium) 2016
Since moving ti Los Angeles, Ludo has jumped into the local scene with both--- feet creating the dazzling National Costume worn Miss California in the Miss United States competition 2017 and then for the grand opening of the Dream Hotel at Tao, Hollywood---both a breathtaking Marie-Antoinette inspired confection of feathers and pearls and a stunningly bejeweled geisha.
More recently Ludo Garnier collaborated for "The Little Mermaid Live on ABC" ,"Megan Thee Stallion" , "Ari Lennox" , "Christina Aguilera" , "Doja Cat" , Ava Max, "Vogue", ...